WebMastering Again?
Here now, ten years later it looks like the skills that I started to learn then are becoming useful again. I'm on my third client for web design and hosting with a forth one being recommended to me. And I think this is 'really' useful for me because it takes off the rough edges on my HTML/XML and lays the foundation for the MySQL/PHP database work that I've been trying to break into (only one floundering client in that area at the moment).
Ok so it looks like I'll be writing a little about my work in this area since it's starting to take off a little bit. And once I feel like I've mastered most of the skills that I need then I'll be ready to hire one or two web slingers to take my place while I move onto the database/MySQL/PHP that I want to gain speed on.

Labels: Tim Talks, WebHosting


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home