Saturday, June 03, 2006

Edit PDF Files

Have you ever ever wanted to edit a .pdf file but didn't know how? Well then this smaill tip is for you. I just downloaded and tested PDF Editor 2.4 and I was impressed that it could do exactly what it said it did.

Now I wasn't so fortunate as those of you that are reading this article. A few years ago I bought the full version of Adobe PDF Creator which cost me a pretty penny. Yes if you've researched it yourself you can see that it is about two hundred and fifty smackolas. And tell you the truth, though Adobe's PDF Creator does a whole lot more than the PDF Editor that I downloaded, I've truly never used any of the other features.

So, if what you have a document you need to change that you no longer have the original to, or if you want to save time by using only one program to edit your document, then this one is for you. You can try it out for free and it's $79.00 to buy. Compared to Adobe's product it is 'truly' worth the value. So check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home